Young man post a picture with his “mentally challenged” father; netizens react

One man has taken to social media a picture of himself and his “mentally challenged” father. This trending post has drew the attention of many; of which some netizens have showed the sympathy and affection to the family’s picture.

In a post on social media, he wrote :

My sweet Dad Hussein Ssempija, he got a mental disorder since mum was murdered but he's still my father, I love him so much and I pray God to give me money as my dad is still alive so that I could change his life, I am being abused by friends that your Dad is mad but I don't care because this man raised me ever since mummy died, my dad never left me behind that's why I see him as a brave man to me. I love you Daddy, you are my father, and God gave you to me with a great reason, I love you so much daddy.”

No matter the situation, your parents are yours. NEVER deny them.

THE NEWS JUG 📰-Bringing News To Your Doorstep 🚪.

Comments