Business management certificate holder applies for “Atinga’s(Fufu Pounding) job” at a chop bar

 

 

 

The country has become quite unbearable for some people. This situation compelled most activists to undertake several demonstrations, including “FIXTHECOUNTRY” and many more. Just recently,in a viral picture over the internet has gotten on an undisclosed writer of a letter; of which the graduate writes for him to be employed as a fufu pounder. This has gotten most people talking. As some have praised him, others have also given discouraging words to him.
Read more about letter in the picture above 👆 or read the details here 👇🏼:

“Post Office Box 1347,
Adum-Kumasi,
1st October 2021.

The Caterer Ghana Bible College,
Post Office Box 3247,
Bomso-Kumasi.

Dear Madam,

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A PROFESSIONAL FUFU POUNDER

I am an energetic Jobless man aged 29 and I undertaken my year one mandatory national service at Sefwi Bekwai at the Primary 8 in 2019 and since then most institutions have are turned down my applications.

I am a graduate from Ibi Kumasi Technical University and hold certificate in business management but what to eat has been problematic for me. As the Holy Bible says, "15 devil finds work for Idle hand" but I don't want to be a victim devilish act.

Kindly contact me on 0555511884.

Kindly find my  attached Curriculum Vitae (C.V)  for review Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Signed 
 Effah Collins.”
This what is happening to our youth if the much job opportunities are not created.

THE NEWS JUG 📰-Bringing News To Your Doorstep 🚪.

Comments